RE: OT: Criticizing your significant other

Subject: RE: OT: Criticizing your significant other
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "shawn -at- cohodata -dot- com" <shawn -at- cohodata -dot- com>, Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:23:27 -0400

To actually address a situation where something is going badly and it seems the spouse is in error:

One can be up-front and straight-forward = Jerk!

or

One can bend over backward couching one's objection in "I feel uncomfortable with... " and other weasel terms = Passive-aggressive Jerk!

There is no third option. :-)