Re: Can style trump grammar rules?

Subject: Re: Can style trump grammar rules?
From: Lin Sims <ljsims -dot- ml -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: William Sherman <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 14:20:00 -0400

OK, I'll bite.

Upfront, I've never used Avant Garde in anything I've done, but what's
wrong with it? It's a nice enough font, if a bit bulgy. Of course, I've
never seen extensive texts set in it; does it get wearying after a little
while? Is it better as an emphasis or headline than as standard body text?

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 12:34 PM, William Sherman <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>