Re: User forums: suggestions, experiences, guidelines, pitfalls, liabilities, etc.?

Subject: Re: User forums: suggestions, experiences, guidelines, pitfalls, liabilities, etc.?
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: "Elissa K. Miller" <emiller -at- doubleknot -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 18:16:22 -0700

Hi Elissa,

I just saw this on twitter today:

@bkmcae <https://mobile.twitter.com/bkmcae>: What features should we look
for in an online community platform? -#assnchat
<https://mobile.twitter.com/search/?q=%23assnchat&s=hash> #cmgr
<https://mobile.twitter.com/search/?q=%23cmgr&s=hash> bit.ly/1km5kum
<http://t.co/egTBRa0eGE>

Might direct your thinking about specific features you'd need once you've
arranged for the staffing and maintenance.

-Tony