RE: Content optimization software (terminology management)

Subject: RE: Content optimization software (terminology management)
From: "Janoff, Steven" <Steven -dot- Janoff -at- hologic -dot- com>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 17:45:35 +0000

That's a good idea -- thanks. In fact I vaguely remember coming across an Acrolinx user group, possibly on LinkedIn. I'll have to check that out.

I'd still love to hear from any folks who have actually used these tools in their work -- your likes, dislikes, etc.

Also there may be insight from others who investigated these tools and decided not to go with them -- why?

Thanks again,

Steve

On Saturday, November 01, 2014 10:54 AM, Robert Lauriston wrote:

Most lists are incomplete, but Indoition's always turn up products I don't find with Google, which I can then use to see whether there's an active user community online.

Read about how Georgia System Operation Corporation improved teamwork, communication, and efficiency using Doc-To-Help | http://bit.ly/1lRPd2l