Re: publishing large numbers of docs to SharePoint Wiki pages

Subject: Re: publishing large numbers of docs to SharePoint Wiki pages
From: Ryan Young <ryangyoung -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Jay Maechtlen <techwriter -at- laserpubs -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:02:48 -0800

What sort of wiki are you using? Confluence has an "import word" feature
that automatically creates pages for each section of a document. There are
some quirks, but it works pretty well.

You can also import files in bulk from SP to Confluence by simply dragging
and dropping them onto the Confluence attachments page. But that will only
create attachments, not wiki pages.

Finally, Atlassian has a Confluence-Sharepoint connector
<https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SPCON/Confluence+SharePoint+Connector+Home>.
But it looks like it only works if you want to keep both SP and Confluence
going. Plus, it's pricey.

Doc-To-Help: The Quickest Way to Author and Publish Online Help, Policy & Procedure Guides, eBooks, and more using Microsoft Word | http://bit.ly/doctohelp2015