Re: anyone else generating web help from Confluence?

Subject: Re: anyone else generating web help from Confluence?
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 15:49:32 -0800

I got it working without much trouble. The default chunking was
inappropriate for my purposes, otherwise it was fairly simple.

I'm not sure Scroll Versions is ready for prime time. Scroll PDF
Exporter works great.

They've adjusted their prices so that they're not giving away the
10-user version any more. I think it's ridiculous that these tools are
priced by the number of Confluence users rather than the number of
plugin users.

https://www.k15t.com/software/scroll-docbook-exporter/pricing

Doc-To-Help: The Quickest Way to Author and Publish Online Help, Policy & Procedure Guides, eBooks, and more using Microsoft Word | http://bit.ly/doctohelp2015