Re: Alternative tool for creating & maintaining PowerPoint training decks?

Subject: Re: Alternative tool for creating & maintaining PowerPoint training decks?
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:59:29 -0800

What output format do people use for training materials in Captivate?

Having the output in PowerPoint is probably a requirement. That's the
basic problem here: PowerPoint is the lowest common denominator, and
it's really, really low.

Doc-To-Help: The Quickest Way to Author and Publish Online Help, Policy & Procedure Guides, eBooks, and more using Microsoft Word | http://bit.ly/doctohelp2015