Acrobat X and Word 2013 help

Subject: Acrobat X and Word 2013 help
From: "Ball, Guy" <guy -dot- ball -at- astronics -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 15:49:27 +0000

With my previous Word 2010 setup (and with Acrobat 9 Pro loaded after), I had an Acrobat PDF tab at the top of my ribbon/menu.

IT has given me a new computer with Office 2013 and Acrobat X Standard. I no longer have the Acrobat PDF tab and no one can figure out what happened to it. (The only tab we were able to add was a "PDF Convert" tab which I think is a Word 2013 tab and not Adobe's.) Acrobat was loaded after Word and I expected it to automatically add the plug-in/tab to Word.

With my old configuration, I liked being able to use the tab/plug-in to modify the resolution and other features when creating a pdf through Word.
I don't know that I have that ability now.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks!

Guy

This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
Adobe TCS 5: Get the Best of both worlds: modern publishing and best in class XML \ DITA authoring | http://adobe.ly/scpwfT