Re: Future Tech Writer with Software Questions

Subject: Re: Future Tech Writer with Software Questions
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:13:13 -0700

The job market for defense-sector tech writers is not very closely
related to how much actual military action going on. It's tied more to
R&D spending.

Some defense industries cross over into civilian markets. For example,
in the next ten years there will probably be a lot more jobs for tech
writers documenting drone applications and infrastructure for the
civilian market, since that's poised for exponential growth as
regulations open up opportunities.

Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) | http://bit.ly/1FR7zNW