RE: Confluence Usage

Subject: RE: Confluence Usage
From: "Sharon Metzger" <sharon -dot- metzger -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "'John G'" <john -at- garisons -dot- com>, "'Robert Lauriston'" <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:17:49 -0400

Oh, I can do nested lists (and for that matter, I can do it in raw HTML in the source editor if the WYSIWYG editor is stubborn), but if a list item has more than one paragraph or a supporting image, and other complexities creep in, it can get ugly quickly. The spacing between items, the correct numbering and hierarchy, aligning the sublists and maybe images with the bullet indentationâ

Otherwise, itâs great ;-)

Sharon