WebWorks newbie - is there a setting so it does not regenerate any graphics?

Subject: WebWorks newbie - is there a setting so it does not regenerate any graphics?
From: "Wroblewski, Victoria" <victoria -dot- wroblewski -at- necect -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 14:31:10 -0500

New to WebWorks (or maybe not, just new to this version, so many tools in the past I sometimes forget unless a copy of my resume is in front of my eyes). We already have used Mif2Go to produce simple dynamic HTML for some mobile application help files, but there is growing concern about an open source tool with no support that has been a bit erratic for us lately, so I have been checking out WebWorks and overall, pretty neat and looks like things will be easy once I get all the projects actually set up. But the one thing I cannot figure out is if there is a setting where I can specify I don't want the application to regenerate any image files, I want it to use the original graphics and graphic names. In these files there are only about a dozen actual graphics and once a program decides to re-render and re-name everything I suddenly have 3 times as many actual files.

Looking at their help files I am not even sure if it can be done, or if I have just not adjusted from the Robohelp vs. WebWorks terms.

Thanks!

- V

Victoria J. Wroblewski
Technical Writer
NEC Enterprise Communication Technologies, Inc.
Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) | http://bit.ly/1FR7zNW