RE: Recommendations for programmer's guides

Subject: RE: Recommendations for programmer's guides
From: "Marsh, Ed" <Ed -dot- Marsh -at- gs -dot- com>
To: "'Tony Chung'" <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 12:05:41 -0400

Curses! Iâve been confused with Ed Marshall again.

Iâm not an API docs guy, but you may be right about what the OP was looking for, Tony. In that case, like Robert, I do not recommend looking at Drupalâs documentation; I think most of the âgood stuffâ for Drupal is over at stackoverflow anyway.

Ed Marsh (-all)