Subject: TechWhirl Fast 5 with Jack Molisani - Rescheduled + Free Admission to LavaCon Contest Announcement
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 10:29:06 -0500

Hi everyone,

We had to reschedule our Fast 5 Hangout with Jack Molisani to next Tuesday,
September 8 at noon due to a huge technical glitch with Google Hangouts.

The sum of the problem was that we run our Fast 5s using Google Hangouts
through our Google Apps account. Sometime between when we did a dry run and
yesterday Google changed the default settings requiring the admin (that's
me) to authorize all On the Air capabilities for Apps accounts. They didn't
tell us of the change, nor did this alteration stop us from being able to
book the Hangout. The only difference between authorized and unauthorized
was that I didn't have a "Start Broadcast" button available on screen.

We figured it out but 40 minutes of the scheduled time had passed ... thus
the delay.

But, now we have it authorized and barring any other massive technical
changes from big G we're ready to go for next Tuesday, September 8 @ 12 PM
Eastern.

Link to sign-up for reminder:
http://techwhirl.com/event/techwhirl-fast-5-lavacon-2015-jack-molisani/

Contest

Jack will give free admission to LavaCon 2015 to a randomly selected
Hangout attendee (note: travel, accommodations, food aren't provided)

How to enter:

1. Send us a question via either our sign-up form or by using the
#TWFast5 Twitter hashtag (before or during the hangout)
2. Help promote LavaCon 2015 via social media before or during the
Hangout. Please be certain to reference the LavaCon social media account
(Twitter, Facebook) and our account so we know you've done it.

###

Take care
al

*Helping the world explore the art of content and communications*
Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Facebook: facebook.com/techwriterlist
Google+: *plus.google.com/+techwhirl