RE: Editors that support conditionals

Subject: RE: Editors that support conditionals
From: "Anderson, Heather (Contingent Worker)" <HAnderson -at- comerica -dot- com>
To: Andrew Harvie <withanie -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 19:43:52 +0000

Is there a way to simply move the repeated information into it's own document - we've done that here - several documents had the same first steps and introduction information. I asked and was granted the okay to move all of it into a new document, and just add the line to every other document, "X must be completed before this procedure takes place."

I don't know if that's an option, but it's worked well in lieu of getting an expensive program.

Heather Anderson