Re: SVG blowing up Frame file size

Subject: Re: SVG blowing up Frame file size
From: Lin Sims <ljsims -dot- ml -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 15:20:32 -0400

We use default settings for SVG import. No gradient shading. We use
patterns or solid colors.

I may try saving this graphic out to PDF and see what happens.

This isn't an emergency so much as a nuisance and a cause for curiosity.
I've got documents with hundreds of graphics in them, and I don't recall
ever seeing this issue before. This particular file only has 2 graphics,
and the other graphic does not cause anything like this bloat.

--
Lin Sims