Re: Animated GIFs in documentation

Subject: Re: Animated GIFs in documentation
From: Christine Frank <christinebfrank -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 21:35:49 -0500

Oh, so good to know, thank you! I have Camtasia on order at the office but
thought there might be a shortcut, and I wanted to be able to resent an
alternative. When everyone was calling them GIFs, I thought there might be
something really simple that I was missing. And also since Ccmatasia has
its own extension, .cmt or something.

It's a government workplace, so things are moving very slowly. It's been
ordered for about 6 weeks now.

Thanks again,
Christine

--
Christine Frank
Christine Frank & Associates

This electronic message transmission contains information from Christine
Frank & Associates, that may be proprietary, confidential and/or
privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the address listed in the "From:" field or call 314-205-2679.
<http://www.christinefrank.com/>