[Sponsored Share] Adobe Launches XML Documentation Add-on for Adobe Experience Manager

Subject: [Sponsored Share] Adobe Launches XML Documentation Add-on for Adobe Experience Manager
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 08:25:11 -0500

Hi everyone,

Most of you know that Adobe Systems is a long time partner of TechWhirl.
Their promotions on TechWhirl include ads and occasionally sharing some
case studies about them to our list. Their longtime partnership helps keep
helping them promote a new FrameMaker add-on for Adobe Experience Manager
(content management system).

>From their press release:
XML Documentation Add-on for Adobe Experience Manager empowers authors to
create content using any offline DITA authoring tool, such as Adobe
FrameMaker (2015 release),* or its easy-to-use built-in web editor. It
helps deliver seamless and personalized experiences to end users by
ensuring consistency and uniformity in pre- and post-sales content, and
offers complete control over enterprise content integrity.

We have more information on TechWhirl here:
http://techwhirl.com/adobe-launches-xml-documentation-add-adobe-experience-manager-news/

Or, you can go directly to Adobe's site:
http://www.adobe.com/products/xml-documentation-add-on-for-experience-manager.html

###

(full disclosure, we're unsure if Adobe would be interested in this idea)
Please let either Connie or me know if you'd be interested in doing a test
/ write-up on the new add-on for TechWhirl.

http://techwhirl.com/contact-us/

Take care
al

*Helping the world explore the art of content and communications*
Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Facebook: facebook.com/techwriterlist
Google+: *plus.google.com/+techwhirl