RE: Web page content commenting/review tool recommendations?

Subject: RE: Web page content commenting/review tool recommendations?
From: Ian Saunders <Ian -dot- Saunders -at- paysafe -dot- com>
To: Keith Hood <bus -dot- write -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 08:16:44 +0000

Hi Keith,

The objective is to allow people within my company to review our web pages before they go live â as per Acrobat review of PDF, but actually on the web pages rather than a PDF rendering or screengrab. First and foremost the other writers, but certainly the SMEâs and possibly others who we havenât yet considered.

We want every reviewerâs comments to be visible to everyone else in the review team (or even the company!)

So, yes, just like reviewing a Word document, but on web pages. Preferably with a tool that is easy to install, easy to use, and free!

Thanks!

Regards