RE: punctuation et al. rules

Subject: RE: punctuation et al. rules
From: "Stuckey, Ginger" <X2BVSHEW -at- SOUTHERNCO -dot- COM>
To: Ken Poshedly <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 20:28:49 +0000

Hi Ken,

I wrote parts and service manuals for a garbage truck manufacturer in a state next door to you. We did it with the hyphen. If you want more examples.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailer_connectors_in_North_America
https://www.etrailer.com/question-136174.html
http://data.grammarbook.com/blog/numbers/hyphens-with-numbers/
http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/16/images/ch07_tab01.pdf
http://writing-skills.com/how-to-write-numbers-part-2-when-to-use-hyphens

Ginger Stuckey
Technical Writer
CB&A Project Management Services, LLC
Assigned to Southern Company Technical Publications
205-992-5651