Re: Peer Editing Among Corporate Tech Writing Teams

Subject: Re: Peer Editing Among Corporate Tech Writing Teams
From: David Renn <daverenn08 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Bill Darnall <billdarnall -at- writingandtraining -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 22:40:14 -0500

For what it's worth, our department does have a pretty extensive style
guide - and it is the expectation that everyone on the team understands and
follows our standards.

Sarah - I really like your idea of the peer review pool. Even more so
because our Tech Writing department---and company at large for many
purposes---uses JIRA and Confluence.