word choice - using/manipulating/controlling charts ?

Subject: word choice - using/manipulating/controlling charts ?
From: "Monique Semp" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TechWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:47:06 -0700

Hello, WR-L-ers,

Iâm looking for a more descriptive, âbetterâ word than âUsingâ in a heading, âUsing the Chartsâ.

Similar to a high-level âNavigating the Dashboardâ section, this topic explains how to manipulate/use/control the charts in a SaaS dashboard. Itâll cover features common to a broad swath of charts, such as zooming, time range selection, exporting data/images, filtering the displayed data based on given criteria, on so on.

(Yes, I already have the task-focused sections for *why* youâd use the charts and how to select the data so as to learn something useful because, after all, nobody sits down to the app and says, âIâd like to view a chart!â)

âUsingâ seems vague to me, but that is what Iâm describing: how to use the features. âManipulatingâ and âcontrollingâ seem more accurate, but nobody wants to be thought of as manipulative or controlling.

Thoughts?

In addition to the charts explanations, I have similar sections for âTablesâ and âReportsâ, so your one answer will cover three scenarios :-).

Thanks,
-Monique