Re: Dealing with price resistance?

Subject: Re: Dealing with price resistance?
From: sharipunyon -at- gmail -dot- com
To: salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:28:08 -0400

Youâve now explained why you are still interested. I still wouldnât ever cut your rate with them unless you can clearly articulate a reason, and how you would get back to your desired rate.

I also wouldnât burn any bridges. Thereâs a reasonable chance that she will learn the hard way that she should have hired you, and you want her to feel good when she does hire you.

Just send a simple: sorry this project didnât work out, I would love the chance to work with blue tech in the future!

And keep in touch with the people you get along with- they may fight harder for you next time.

This reminds me of a lot of conversations Iâve had with my husband. Heâs a part time musician and that market is the ultimate in people wanting something for nothing.