My Kingdom for a Confluence "AND" Label Search

Subject: My Kingdom for a Confluence "AND" Label Search
From: Kevin Ryan <kryan -at- harriscomputer -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 13:39:21 +0000

Hi, I wonder if any Confluence mavens out there might have any experience with creating a Confluence 6.1 search box function (macro) that searches for the user's entered search term amongst Confluence pages that have already been filtered to have BOTH of two prerequisite labels that can be preconfigured into the macro's search parameters by the Confluence administrator (me).

The Confluence LIVESEARCH macro has a "Restrict to Label(s)" field that accepts multiple label names comma-separated, but will only perform an OR search with such multiple-label entries. I need an AND search that will only display search hits from pages that have ALL the labels I list.

I know I can run an AND search manually by entering the two labels in separate filter boxes on the manual search, but I need a search macro of some sort that will automatically impose this 2-label AND requirement in addition to the users search-box entry.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Kevin Ryan

Kevin Ryan
Technical Writer, Research & Development
P: 802-865-1170x82412
F: 802-865-1171
E: kryan -at- harriscomputer -dot- com
426 Industrial Avenue Suite 140
Williston, Vermont
05495
www.ssivt.com
This message has been sent on behalf
of a company that is part of the Harris Operating Group of
Constellation Software Inc. These companies are listed
here
.
If you
prefer not to be contacted by Harris Operating Group
please notify
us
.
This message is intended exclusively for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication
may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are
not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the
message.