Re: Review tools

Subject: Re: Review tools
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:00:44 -0700

I used Confluence Server with Scroll PDF Exporter and HTML Exporter as
my main authoring tool for three years and the PDFs looked
professional.

I'm considering moving back to it, since our web team showed me some
web-based docs they really liked, and they were built with Confluence,
Scroll Versions, and Scroll Viewport.