Model for Creating/Tracking Document Addenda/Errata

Subject: Model for Creating/Tracking Document Addenda/Errata
From: lover of words <homers_halie -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 15:08:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hello. I am in the energy industry, responsible for managing standards and specifications documents. We use a MS Word âPDF âDocuSign manual workflow and then post to SharePoint for end user access.Â

Iâm looking for models for managing the development and approval of addenda and errata related to an individual document.Â

I may also take this opportunity to switch from DocuSign to a SharePoint approval process since itâs all internal and encryption is really not necessary (we just started using it as a way to standardize the process).

So we would want to be able to quickly publish and approve some new information added to the document in a manner that doesnât require recreating the whole document or having approvers re-read the entire thing.Â

Any tips are appreciated!Â

Thanks
Hallie BourneÂ