Re: Preferred Sentence Structure

Subject: Re: Preferred Sentence Structure
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 13:44:19 -0800

That sounds like maybe you got carried away by a tip on avoiding
passive voice. Infinitives have their place.

On the other hand, they can be a sign of unnecessary wordiness. I
don't think many people would take the terse "See <link>" as an
imperative.

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | https://techwhirl.com