Keeping Up to Date

Subject: Keeping Up to Date
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <cityfeller55 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 11:58:51 -0700

Dearest tech writers,

I am modernizing my resume and LinkedIn profile to keep up with the latest
trends, e.g., current buzzwords and so forth. It's been a while since I've
performed an update. I was wondering if you had any advice on how to best
present myself. I've been working as a consultant for the last thirteen
years.

You can view my LinkedIn profile at www.linkedin.com/in/yourperfectwrite/.
The About section contains my resume and a link to my online portfolio, if
you care to look at those as well.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement, better use
of keywords, stronger adjectives, and so forth.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best wishes,

Tony

--
Tony is a freelance technical writer and author of fiction, biographical
non-fiction, first-person journalism and essays. His work can be found on

*No Regrets: Memoirs of a Punk*, his first eBook, is available from
Smashwords Publishing. It recounts his early days on the San Francisco punk
scene, and tells the tale of a young Catholic boy who escapes his
conservative Texas upbringing to live the life of a free-spirited punk
rocker in San Francisco. Download it at:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/315495.

His first novel, *On the Steps of St. Dymphna*, is due out in the Spring of
2019.

View his professional website at: http://tonygrocco-com.webs.com.

View his LinkedIn profile at: www.linkedin.com/in/yourperfectwrite/

Follow him on Twitter at: yrprfctwrt and trocco

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&;>
Sender
notified by