Re: What do you calliut

Subject: Re: What do you calliut
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 11:47:14 -0700

Looks like TechSmith gives Snagit's its own name "OneClick"

Faststone calls theirs a "Capture Panel"

I've also seen it called "Toolbar", "Contols", and "Floating Panel".


On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 11:10 AM John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

> There are applications (such as some Snagit and Jabber applications) that
> when loaded, place a little dropdown widget at the top of the screen.
> Is widget the correct term?
> Thanks
> --
> John Posada
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @


What do you calliut: From: John Posada

Previous by Author: RE: What do you calliut
Next by Author: Re: What do you calliut
Previous by Thread: What do you calliut
Next by Thread: Re: What do you calliut

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads