RE: Alt text for images with callouts

Subject: RE: Alt text for images with callouts
From: Syed Zaeem Hosain <Syed -dot- Hosain -at- aeris -dot- net>
To: Char James-Tanny <charjtf -at- gmail -dot- com>, Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 17:46:53 +0000

Peter Neilson wrote:
> No, that is not correct. Instead the alt text is displayed in some manner provided by the particular browser in use.

Ah! I had completely forgotten that alt text was really used for this purpose â it has been a long time since images have not loaded right up on my browser, I guess. :)

Thanks for the reminder!

Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | https://techwhirl.com