Listserv/Netnews gateways

Subject: Listserv/Netnews gateways
From: Joseph T Chew <JTCHEW -at- LBL -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1993 15:13:14 PST

Note that there are already two related newsgroups on Usenet News:
misc.writing (probably the more relevant) and comp.edu.composition.
You might want to drop in on them sometime, though I've got to
admit that there's been more hardcore tech-writing discussion
here in the last couple of days than in any month of misc.writing.
Certainly it would be a good idea to send misc.writing a posting
every month or so to tell the newcomers that we're here.

I think I'd like TECHWR better as a gatewayed newsgroup than as a
mailing list, though I'd participate either way.

--Joe