STC

Subject: STC
From: Andrew Shires <andrews -at- HARLEQUIN -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1993 18:42:36 GMT

I'd be interested to learn who, or what, the `STC' is. I would guess
that it stands for `Society of Technical Communicators' or something
similar. From what I've read so far, you can be a member of it, and
it also publishes a journal, so it sounds like some sort of society or
academic/professional body.

Would anybody like to elaborate? Is it a US or an international
organisation?

Apologies if this has been covered earlier.

Thanks

Andrew Shires,
Technical Author

Harlequin Ltd., Barrington Hall, Cambridge, England.