Re: Bitnet vs. Internet

Subject: Re: Bitnet vs. Internet
From: Joan -dot- M -dot- Laflamme -dot- 2 -at- ND -dot- EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1993 11:40:16 -0600

>My predecessor here at UIUC wrote a very nice piece called "Understanding
>e-mail Addresses." I'll see if I can dredge up the original file and
>convert it to ASCII for this group.

>Lynn

Sounds good. Some of you who are interested in this topic also might want
to check out the "E-Mail at Notre Dame" document posted on the Notre Dame
Gopher server. Of particular interest is the section of addresses, which is
close to the end of the article. It shows how to construct e-mail addresses
for various networks.

Once on the ND Gopher server, the path is
Univ. of Notre Dame Information\Univ. Computing News & Info\Documentation

Joan