E-mail questions (open note to Gary Beason)

Subject: E-mail questions (open note to Gary Beason)
From: Randy Allen Harris <raha -at- WATARTS -dot- UWATERLOO -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1993 18:16:33 -0500

Gary: I think it's a great idea, and it doesn't seem like anyone would
mind (no-one has responded negatively so far, at any rate). But my own
drothers would be for (1) a questionaire, or a surveyish sort of thing,
with a cluster of questions, rather than a bunch of separately posted
requests; that (2) they ask people to answer privately, rather than posting
their answers to the list, so our mailboxes don't get unduly cluttered; and
that (3) they summarize the results and post them to the list, so we can
all benefit from their findings.

Randy Allen Harris; raha -at- watarts -dot- uwaterloo -dot- ca
English, University of Waterloo, Waterloo ON N2L 3G1 Canada