European biblio

Subject: European biblio
From: jan m ENGL SH ulijn <janulijn -at- TRITON -dot- UNM -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1993 17:20:42 MDT

Dear Tech writers:

I got a few positive reactions to my offer to post our bibliography to this
network, so you should have it by now. For those who see this as an overload
of info, please delete it. There are already so many messages you have to read
daily through our network. For the others, i hope it is of some use to your
own work, so enjoy it!

Some of asked the full refernce of the book of which is a part and inquired
about its availability in the US. That info follows:

Jan M. Ulijn and Judith Strother, Communicating in Business and Technology:
from psycholinguistic theory to international practice,
available from Peter Lang Verlag in May or June:
US address: New York City 10036, 62 West 45th Street
Phone: (212) 302-6740
Fax: (212) 302-7574

Jan Ulijn

After Aug, 1st I will be back in The Netherlands, Eindhoven University of Tech
email address after that date: janulijn -at- urc -dot- tue -dot- nl

Have a nice Easter Holiday!