Re: 40th STC Annual Conference--Free Travel Publications

Subject: Re: 40th STC Annual Conference--Free Travel Publications
From: JEANIE CRAIN <crain -at- ACAD -dot- MWSC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1993 13:45:09 -600

Could anyone out there help me with a definition of "computer literacy"
and perhaps provide some insight into what you think students who are
computer literate should possess in overall skills.

Our college has established a computer literacy committee tasked with
coming up with this definition and description.

Thanks.

Dr. Jeanie C. Crain
Associate Professor of English
Missouri Western State College