Welcome and how to leave

Subject: Welcome and how to leave
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1993 14:14:47 CST

Welcome to all of you who recently signed on. I am glad you
made it through the STC Intercom confusion and managed to
subscribe. Now, just to clear up a couple of persistent problems:

FILE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN A SAFE PLACE

We have had lots of problems with people misdirecting postings
which should have gone to the listserv. Anything for public
consumption should go to TECHWR-L; anything which is personal
should go to LISTSERV. All subscription requests and
administrative questions must go to LISTSERV.

Now, for all of you who want to UNSUBSCRIBE or may want to in the
future.

DO NOT SEND ANY MESSAGES ABOUT UNSUBSCRIBING TO THE LIST!

To unsubscribe, send a message to:
LISTSERV -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

On the first line of the message type:
UNSUBSCRIBE TECHWR-L

If you are having problems, send a message to:
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Explain your problems and I will be happy to help you out.

Eric
listowner
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu