Re: FrameMaker documentation

Subject: Re: FrameMaker documentation
From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1993 08:24:56 -0400

Hi,

Apparently FrameMaker produces tons of documentation. You just have to find
out that it exists and ask for it. When I complained to frame
(commemts -at- frame -dot- com), they told me they have a book called "Integrating
Applications with FrameMaker" that I might find "helpful" in using
hypertext. My question is, if it's so helpful, why not send it in the first
place?

When I bought Frame, there was also a card I sent in to request manuals
about MIFF and SMGL. Give them a call or e-mail them a note.

-maria