Re: Contract??

Subject: Re: Contract??
From: Peter Montgomery <MONTGOMERY -at- CAMINS -dot- CAMOSUN -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1993 15:59:43 -0700

> Date: Thu, 13 May 1993 17:37:55 +0000 (GMT) Thus spake Art Campbell
<artc -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>

AC>The Writer's Digest books and magazines always list a herd of agents.
AC>
AC>If you'd like the name and number of the one who negotiated my last
AC>third party book, send me some e-mail . . .

Agents can be just as bad as publishers. I've seen experienced
writers say a beginner shouldn't go near an agent until said
beginner has several publications under the belt, and so can dictate
better terms.

Peter
* Peter Montgomery Montgomery -at- camosun -dot- bc -dot- ca *
* Exitus effigium effigies exituum *