Contract??

Subject: Contract??
From: Greg Kushmerek <gkushmer -at- JADE -dot- TUFTS -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1993 11:48:55 EDT

I'd like to thank everyone who's responded to my request for advice
on what to do about the contracts I'm getting for a book I'm writing.

I've received a fair amount of advice and the general thrust is "Find someone
who knows what he/she's doing and let them look at it." (Or should the
period follow the quote? ;-) I've done just that and am waiting for
final offers.

Thanks again,

--gk

Greg Kushmerek "They [Australians] don't spell 'beer'
Sr. Researcher/Development with four X's out of ignorance. . .And
Tufts University light beer is a creation of the Prince
Medford, MA of Darkness."
gkushmer -at- jade -dot- tufts -dot- edu -Morse, Thames Valley C.I.D.-