TEXT

Subject: TEXT
From: na-bor <NPARRY -at- COLGATEU -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1993 08:41:50 -0400

This may be a very elementary question, but it's driving me nuts, so I ask:

Is there a best-way, preferred way to send text proof copy via e-mail to
clients on the internet? I've tried a scillion ways, and get results from
unreadable garbage to irritating hard to read line breaks. Are there standard
margins, standand type styles and size that transmit easiest and most readable
for the client.

If this is a faq, just point me to it, if not respond to:

npArry -at- colgateu -dot- bitnet
nparry -at- center -dot- colgate -dot- edu

Here's what I have to work with:

Procomm + for windows
Word for Windows
Wordperfect 5.1 (would rather use Word)