Re: OPINION POLL!

Subject: Re: OPINION POLL!
From: "John J. Nee" <jjn7g -at- DAYHOFF -dot- MED -dot- VIRGINIA -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1993 15:01:28 -0400

To whom it may concern,

I would like a copy of the data or finished copy of the
manuscript, whenever that is, if it is possible.

>> 1. For how many years have you known that Internet existed?

3 years

>> 2. How often do you use the Net? (occasions per month)
every weekday and occasionally on weekends (approx 22 days/month)

>> 3. Whatfor? (hobby, in your profession, socialy...)
Hobby, socially-free time, career information
>> 4. How do you access the Net? (university, profession, friends, private...)
university/place of employment
>> 5. Has the Net taken over roles that other media played before? (telephone,
>> newspapers, TV, girlfriend...)
Yes
>> 6. What newsgroups/type of information do you take part of?
Business, career, television, fishing, cycling, sex, computer
>> 7. Male or Female?
Male
>> 8. Age?
25
>> If you have the time;
>> 9. What's your future visions about the Net? Limits and/or possibilities.
The net will replace 60% of our phone use