Re: Subscription

From: Leslie Malakowsky <lamalako -at- MEDLAM -dot- B17B -dot- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1993 10:00:42 CDT

> I heard about your list from a Megabyte University discussion, and I would
like
> to subscribe, but have been unsuccessful so far. Please tell me the correct
> rocedures. Many thanks.

1. Send a mail message to "listserv -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu"

2. Leave the Subject: field blank.

3. Delete everything from the message (such as a signature file),
and include only the following line:

"subscribe techwr-l <your name>"

This information must be on one line.

4. You'll receive a confirmation message. Reply to this message by
entering "ok".

5. Good luck!

--
Leslie A. Malakowsky (x7551)
Mapping Sciences Technical Documentation