Re: Messages. . .

Subject: Re: Messages. . .
From: Brady Hartman <bhartman -at- NIC -dot- CERF -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1993 20:57:31 -0700

Joe -

Wouldn't you then consider my calling e-mail "free", to be but one of
those minor typos ? ;-)

We have to live our lives, we can't review every correspondence to see if
it is grammatically correct, content-correct, spelling correct,
philosophically correct, politically correct and environmentally correct.
I write pretty rough, but everybody seems to understand me most of the time.