Re: Messages . . .

Subject: Re: Messages . . .
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1993 14:44:19 PDT

What I don't understand about this entire thread is this:
after about a month of reading messages from TECHWR-L, I don't
remember *ever* seeing someone correct a typo in someone else's
message. However, I have seen a whole lot of arguing over
whether or not correcting someone's typos is acceptable behavior.

If no one is doing the thing we are arguing about, why are
we still arguing about it? It seems like an awfully heated discussion
considering that there doesn't seem to be a problem. Did I miss some
big hoo-ha that occurred before I joined?

Just wondering,

Faith
weber -at- easi -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com