Re: Enough Already!

Subject: Re: Enough Already!
From: Chuck <PETCH -at- GVG47 -dot- GVG -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1993 08:12:05 -0700

I've found that using the Digest feature is very helpful. Instead of
receiving a constant stream of messages all day long, I receive one
message per day containing the entire previous day's discussion. It's
timely enough to allow me to respond to topics of interest, and it's
much less burdensome than the constant influx of individual messages.
Perhaps the moderator could post the instructions for enabling Digest
mode again? In fact, posting it periodically, perhaps every two weeks,
might be a good idea.

Chuck Petch