Re: face-to-face in Dallas

Subject: Re: face-to-face in Dallas
From: Binion Amerson <aba -at- OC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1993 09:40:28 -0700

Eric, Chuck, Janie, and others attending the STC Annual Conference:

As to a common meeting of the "InterNet Writers Group," I suggest that all
interested individuals attend the WE10E session on "Changing Technology and
the Role of the Technical Writer" being offered on Wednesday, 10:30 - Noon,
in the Miro Room on the Mezzanine Level. Fred O'Hara is moderating that
session and Eric and I already plan to participate in the session. Fred
assures me that the session will address electronic mail and the Internet.

There will be a message board next to the Hospitality Booth where messages
can be left.

After today, I will be at the Loews Anatole for the duration of the
Conference. Unfortunately, any messages sent to me between tonight and
next Thursday may go unread until after the Conference.

Binion Amerson, aba -at- oc -dot- com
General Manager, 40th STC Annual Conference

Binion Amerson, Senior Technical Writer, OpenConnect Systems, 2711 LBJ, Ste
800, Dallas, TX 75234, Ph 214/888-0447; Fax 214/484-6100; Email aba -at- oc -dot- com
General Manager, 40th STC Annual Conference, June 6-9, 1993, Dallas, Texas.