Re: Any Frame Maker experts?

Subject: Re: Any Frame Maker experts?
From: Michael McClatchey <mmm -at- AISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1993 16:45:23 -0500

I use FrameMaker running on a NeXT, attached to a network of (mostly) Suns. I
maintain over 2,000 pages of documentation, both for a C development
environment and software application programs. I also use it for Marketing and
general business communication. I've never used Interleaf, but I used PageMaker
for two years, ending about 3 years ago. I don't know what VAX Document is,
although I know what a VAX is - sort of...8^)

I've built a number of hardcopy books, but I have yet to use the hypertext
features. If you'd like me to respond to something, please send it along.

I do have to say that an hour is a rather *long* time to be filling out a
questionaire. I'll take a look at it and write back no matter what.

Sorry you were sick. I didn't get to go at all.;^(

Michael McClatchey
Senior Technical Writer
Applied Intelligent Systems, Inc.
110 Parkland Plaza,

313-995-2035 / FAX 313-995-2138 Ann Arbor, MI 48103

(NeXTMail welcome)
(opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer)