Hardware discussions

Subject: Hardware discussions
From: David Nadziejka <NADZIEJKA -at- ANLBEM -dot- BIM -dot- ANL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1993 08:53:40 -0500

I agree with Greg Kushmerek; I'd much rather be reading about points
directly bearing on tech writing than about fax machines.

"Communication" encompasses things like semaphore, satellite relays, body
language, sign language, oral presentations, etc., etc., etc.
My interest *in this forum* is only the small part of communications that is
technical writing.

David Nadziejka
nadziejka -at- anlbem -dot- bim -dot- anl -dot- gov