Re: mail

Subject: Re: mail
From: sanders_j -at- TBOSCH -dot- DNET -dot- GE -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1993 11:16:17 EDT

Hi,

>Every morning I get to work 20 to 30 minutes early to partake of the pleasure
of
> having a cup of tea while reading all the interesting, amusing, stimulating
> postings which have arrived from TECHWR overnight. (Best score so far is 22
> pieces.)
>But this morning - NOTHING.
>What has happened? Is something broken?
>Margaret Gerard

Well, this is attributable to a simple but fairly rare affliction known, in
layperson's terms, as having "absolutely nothing to talk about". I hope this
won't be a recurring or chronic ailment, and it should pass in a day or so.

Simply take up the nearest topic, add a little rock-headed opinion or two, and
the list should be chatting up a storm. ;}

-John Sanders-

PS Is anyone interesting in having members post information about jobs in
their area (ones they aren't posting to themselves, I suppose)??? There's
an advert in the local paper that I don't qualify for that someone out there
might be interested in...