STC and Internet

Subject: STC and Internet
From: "S.North" <north -at- HGL -dot- SIGNAAL -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1993 08:57:16 +0200

Please, please, please *do* try and get the Bulletin Board connected to
Internet ... It's alright for "you lot" but some of us dare not annoy our
wives with gigantic intercontinental 'phone bills. At least this way my
employer can share the costs of keeping me up to date with my profession.

====== Never use a short word when polysyllabic terminology will suffice. ======
Simon JJ North BA EngTech FISTC Quality Group, Software R&D
north -at- hgl -dot- signaal -dot- nl Hollandse Signaalapparaten BV